Tuesday 29 November 2011

Setting up my photoshoot. :)

For my photoshoot I wanted a very professional look. So I decided to approach a professional and ask for some advice. Kindly they agreed to share their expertise on various different poses, camera angles / positions and lighting. Which I was to later try out on my model. On arriving to the location of my photoshoot, we immediately found a wall with a plain background which was perfect as it allows a lot to be done with it after the images are taken. The camera started the shoot on a tripod in front of my model but then took up various different positions such as close up, low and high angles. The lighting started behind me and the camera shining directly on my model, however this produced a shadow so this was also moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment